- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
Hiiiiiiiii! It’s Ellie from virginsplayground and Abi from princessfromneverland and we are very, very, very, excited to finally announce our BIG GIANT CAREGIVER/LITTLE GIVEAWAY! This is a celebration of Ellie’s 3,000 followers and Abi’s 500 followers, but more importantly a grand thank you to our collective followers! We are so thankful to be a part of this community, and wanted to share our gratitude. Be sure to read through, cos there’s lots to win!
Arts & Crafts
- 64-count pack of Crayola Crayons
- 8-count “Neon Dreams” pack of Crayola crayons
- Disney Princess ballpoint pen
- Hello Kitty and My Little Pony activity books with stickers
- Pineapple scented squishy eraser
- Set of three (3) Disney Princess watercolor velvet-art cards
- Set of two (2) hot pink mini-notebooks
- Sofia the First and Minnie Mouse “Play Packs” (each includes a mini-coloring book, stickers, and crayons)
- Three (3) containers of Play-Dough in teal, peach/ pink, and white
- Crayola “Color Bath Dropz”
- EOS “Lemon Drop” lip balm
- Mini-sized Gold FUN Soap from LUSH (3-in-1 soap, shampoo, and bubble bath)
- Revlon 3D nail art appliqués
- Set of assorted nail rhinestones
- Three (3) Klean Color nail polishes (baby pink with vanilla scent, pink with holo glitter, and purple with 3D glitter)
- White/ orange pencil, makeup, etc. case with a zipper
- 12” Fox stuffie from Aurora Plush
- 30-count box of colorful band-aids
- Set of two (2) MAM 6+ month silicone pacifiers
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak (paperback)
Lunch Time Treats
- “Crustache” mustache-shaped sandwich cutter
- Nuk Hello Kitty silicone 10-oz sippy
- Rainbow Nerds, Jelly Belly jelly beans, and Hershey-ets candies
- Set of four (4) pink silicone flowers (to separate food in a bento box/ lunch box)
- Set of pink/ strawberry chopsticks
- Two-tiered pink bento box with strawberry motif (matches the chopsticks!)
- Japanese silk rope adjustable wrist restraints
- Pink ball gag with leather strap
- Pink bullet vibrator (brand new of course!)
- Four (4) assorted hair bows (alligator clip) handmade by yours truly
- Pink collar with a bell and adjustable closure (ribbon, lace, and pearl detail)
- Red heart-shaped sunglasses
- Red satin bow headband
- White thigh-high tights with a black satin bow (one size)
THE FINE PRINT
- You do not have to be following virginsplayground or princessfromneverland (we don’t want you to follow just to win) but we’d appreciate it if you at least peeked at our blogs. Who knows, maybe we’ll throw in something special if the winner happens to follow both of us!
- Don’t delete any of this text.
- You must be 18 or older to participate. The prizes include some items not suitable for minors, and there will be no exceptions.
- No giveaway blogs.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator.
- The winner must have their ask box open and will be contacted shortly after the giveaway closes. If they do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- You must be willing and able to provide a valid address or P.O. box so that we may ship your package.
- This giveaway in particular is a thank-you to the members of the caregiver/little community here, and our goal is to make one little very, very happy with all these goodies. We would prefer that if you enter you be either a little or a caregiver with a little to gift it to.
- We will ask that the recipient be open to posting a photo when they’ve received their prizes, and having their blog name made public.
- Unfortunately, we can only ship to the United States. We apologize to any international followers, and hope that we will be able to include you in future giveaways.
To enter just reblog this post as many times as you like, but please don’t spam your followers. You can like it for reference (or you can check here or here for any updates), but likes will not count as entries. The giveaway starts today, 04.12.14 and ends in 6 weeks, on 05.24.14 at 10PM pst. Good luck~!
Love and cuddles,